Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! Whose year is it anyway?



This is the first day of the rest of your life,
and the first day of the year according to the Gregorian calendar.
There was a different one before that but it was less accurate,
that's how it goes with man made concepts.
Just like the names we give for GOD.
The Infinite Reality that was here before time began.

And what about that big bang also,
Was anybody there to see it happen?
If you believe that is true, then what do you think about me?

I'm Jesus Christ in the virtual world, but in reality I'm Mr. Jesus 2.3.
The International Fellowship of Christians & Jews have even called me "The God of Abraham".
Now isn't that Grand! To tell you the truth, I'm just Dan the Man a smart ass know it all.

GOD is the ALL Knowing ONE, the Creator of it ALL, and the Reason for everything.
I'm just an insignificant being, like everyone else, trying to survive in this world.
As luck would have it (or was it God's Will?) I survived another year.
To tell you the truth I've got peace of mind, although I lost my job last year.
On top of that some jerk had the balls to charge me with harassment also!
Do you believe they'll crucify me, or do you think I'll get off without any punishment?
It's only a matter of time before they decide what they're going to do.
Do you know what will happen when your time is up?
Don't ask me I'm not the Judge, I'm just the guy telling the truth!

In reality i'm not worried about anything, cuz' I've put my trust in the hands of GOD.
I've got a few tricks up my sleave before I give up the ghost! Do you know what that means?
That doesn't mean I believe in ghosts, but it does mean something else.
To tell you the truth I'm a Father & a Son, but I've never been a ghost!
Mary is the Godmother, but she isn't mine.
Do you think it's Fate or Design?
And what about the Love of my Life?
Do you even know what Love is?

While I'm virtually jesus christ, who is also a Father,
my father is a man who knows Destiny & her Child.
His name is Clay, but he isn't a gollum.
He's just a little boy starting his life.

God breathed life into clay long ago,
and that first man was named Adam, I want you to know.
Not that it matters what what the guy's name was,
the fact still remains there had to be a first one!
And then the race was on.

Do you believe it's almost over, or do you think nothings going on?
I know what the absolute truth is,
and what it is,
is that everything's fine.

If you can't see that,
maybe you've got a problem coping with reality!

I'm Jesus Christ in this space & time, and I'm a Muslim Master Mind!

Asalam Alaykum,
but never forget Allahu Akbar!

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours, Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment