Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! Do you think they C.A.I.R.?



All the information in this video, is part of the public record,
you can find the emails & phone number on the internet at the paper.
I'm not giving away any secrets, I'm just tellin' you all the truth.

You don't have to be a Muslim to understand what I'm doing.
I'm simply telling the truth to power, as I have a little fun.
I'm not the GOD by any stretch of the imagination,
and I'm not John Lennon singing that song!

If you don't want any religion, that is up to you,
but a world with no religion, is the same as a world with ONE.
At the moment there's all sorts of religion, so just get over it already.
If you HOPE for CHANGE in this world though, you can't just sit and do nothing.

I am an American through & through, even though I was born in Germany,
It's true that I'm a French citizen also, but in reality that shouldn't matter to you!
Unless you know the Da Vinci Code, and the premise of the story.
If you do, then you may think it coincidence, but in reality it's GOD's Will.

I've used my free will all of my life, and voted libertarian too,
If you want to be free you must do it yourself,
and what I mean is to take responsibility for all that you think & do!
That's what I've done all my life, and now I have peace of mind.
My actions are peaceful also, but in reality they may mess with your head.

C'est la vie, don't blame me, it's not my brain you see.
I'm just a man who knows what absolute truth is,
and I am married to the LOVE of my life.
She knows who I am, and what I'm not,
but she gave me a bone for Christmas,
it's just a piece of plastic that says "Good doG" on it.
I believe she may have been joking, but you may think what you want.

While I gore some sacred cows, why not read verse 15 in the 2nd chapter of the Qur'an?
If you're reading it in English, the words may change in each version,
that's just the nature of translations and the reason the Qur'an must remain pure in it's orginal Arabic.
I've got 2 different English versions and this is what they say:

"But God will turn the joke against them & allow them to sink deeper into evil & wander perplexed in their wickedness", translated by Ahmed Ali,

"Allah mocks at them & gives them increase in their wrong-doings to wander blindly", tranlsated by Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Khan.

And there you have it my brothers & sisters, friends and fiends. I'm not making this up. The joke is on every one of us, I'm just the voice doing the mocking. I am but a slave of Allah's doing what must be done. I know I'm not what anyone expected, but I didn't ask for this job! It was thrust on me like a bolt of lightening, and I'm just doing what I must!

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours, jesus christ

No comments:

Post a Comment