Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! Brother can you spare a dime?



And so the time has come for me to lay the cards on the table,
I’m not a gambling man, and this isn’t a bet, it’s simply a business proposition.
You see I’m not working, and the Law is after me, and Love wants more money.
I’m simply doing what I please, while I attempt to please ALLAH,
And perfect my practice of Islam.
I’m jesus Christ in the virtual world,
But in reality I’m Mr. Jesus 2.3.
The International Fellowship of Christians & Jews has labeled me as such.
They added the line, “The GOD of Abraham”, but to tell you the truth I’m not the Deity.
I’m not even divine, but I have been ordained a Priest.
Does this mean I’m a Christian Guy in these latter days?
Before you jump to conclusions,
know that my foreskin’s been trimmed.
Do you think they did it for cleanliness,
Or do you believe that I’m a Jew?

The Truth is that I’m a Muslim Man and I’ve tested as a master mind.
I’ve mastered my mind, and my actions are peaceful, as I explain the truth to you.

I was nurtured in the womb of Gabrielle, not an angel, but she is my mother,
The Qur’an was delivered by the Angel Gabriel to the last Prophet Mohammed,
Peace Be Upon Him, but also everyone, for that is what everybody wants.
I was delivered to tell the truth to the world about our common reality.

Ash-hadu An laa Elaha Ella Allah,
wa Ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulu Allah.

Before we go any further, seek guidance from ALLAH right now.

What I’m about to tell you is the strategy as I’ve figured it out at the moment,
But as I gain knowledge the tactics may change.

I HOPE you know it’s the Will of GOD, that causes this to happen.
I do this of my own free will, and you must decide for yourself.

Seek guidance from the Noble Qur’an, ALLAH, and then the Hadiths.
Do it in that order and then ask whoever you want.

If you don’t think the Qur’an is from GOD, then seek guidance directly from HIM,
But don’t believe everything you read in the scripture you think is true,
In reality they’ve been compiled and changed over time.
And that is the absolute truth.

Check out all of my online content, the text & the videos.
They are the light on the computer screen, and I’m Jesus Christ.

Every word that you read, or what you see & hear,
was true when it was recorded.
The only thing that’s changed over time is how people have reacted,
And what they’ve done to me.

In reality I didn’t do anything to them,
Except tell them the truth!

If somebody with deep pockets could help me out with this,
We could make quite a splash, and mess with people’s minds!
Just don’t think I’m the new messiah.

I’m no superman, I’m just dan the man, doin’ what I desire.

I verify all I’ve said is true, and I’ve got the documents to prove it.
If they aren’t in my own possession, they’re part of the public record!

Don’t ask me to swear on the Christian Bible, cuz’ I’m a Muslim you see.
You’ll have to trust what I tell you, or do the research yourself!

With an Everlasting love,
Now & Forever Always,
Virtually yours,
Jesus Christ

If you want to try and get in touch with me you can find me all over the internet.
I’ve got my face in the book as Daniel H. McFarling, and also as jesus twopointthree,
And then there’s MySpace in virtual reality, and that’s where I’m jesus 2.3.
Otherwise get on with your life, you never know when it will end,
Are you ready for what happens next?

If you want to Discover what I’m talkin’ about and you don’t have any money,
Try contacting my cousin you see, and tell her you want to know the truth.
I’ve already done it several times, but she’s not talking to me at the moment.
C’est la vie, and then we die.
In reality I’m quite patient.
I’m just killin’ time until that moment arrives.
Do you know which one I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment