Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let's be Reasonable...


Just thought I'd add this little video, to let you know I know what I'm talkin' 'bout.
I'm dan the man, & i'm dannymac, but in reality i'm virtually Jesus Christ. I'm tellin' you the truth, but you may not believe me. I HOPE you know what you believe doesn't CHANGE the truth.
There is a REASON for this. What you believe is just in your head. In reality though, the truth is something else. What do you think about that?
I don't think I'm the messiah, but i know I may be messin' with your mind. I was chosen for this roll, & you should just role with the punches. To tell you the truth, that's exactly what I've done all of my life.
Sorry for the delay in revealing myself. I was just tryin' to have some fun. In reality i still am.
With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours,
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment