Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! & The Radio Promo!


This is it my Brothers, Sisters, Mothers, Fathers, Sons & Daughters, dudes & dudettes, Friends & fiends alike. . .
I truly am he, virtually Jesus Christ!
Who is known as Mr. Jesus 2.3 (representing "The God of Abraham"),
by the "International Fellowship of Christians & Jews",
Who receives his mail near Harman Geist Stadium.
Read it and weep, or google it & giggle,
see if I freakin' care what you do!

I'm a Muslim Master Mind who owns the domain virtuallyjesuschrist.com
and also a blog by the same name. I never asked the Rabbi to send me any mail,
but the truth to the reality is that the U.S. Government has done it for him.
Do you think they're both in on the scam?

Anyway, unemployment has turned me down. Partially because the lawyer for Sharp Corporation lied under oath. It's possible that the low life HR manager lied first, or could it be their lame ass CFO, who I thought was a friend. The dude spent some time with Design after Thanksgiving one year. Fate didn't make the trip, but that's where Design had come from.

Thank God this job opportunity has presented itself.
97.9X is the radio station I listened to for many years while I drove to work.
But I don't work in the drug trade anymore, and my conscience is clear!
Let's get this clear though, I'm no freakin' scientologist.
Those dudes take your money and leave you holding the cans!

Can you believe that shit? What about the one where GOD became a man?
In reality I used to believe that shit too, so don't feel bad that you've been fooled.
It happens to the best of us, and we all must learn our lessons.
I've learned all of mine, and I'm here to give you a peace of my mind.

In my mind GOD is Reason,
The reason for all things,
The All Knowing ONE,
The ONE that i call ALLAH.
Ash-hadu An laa Elaha Ella Allah

The Infinite Reality that was here before time began,
and will be there long after your sorry ass is gone!
I'm merely one insignificant smart ass know it all,
come to set things straight! Before it's too late!

I was nurtured in the womb of Gabrielle, not an angel, but she is my mother,
When I first saw the light of day, was the day that I was born,
the moment when any child is at it's purest form.
From that moment forward your fight to survive is really your own,
You have become an individual, but you must rely on others.
That is the absolute truth.
I HOPE you know that will never CHANGE,
until the day you die.
I was delivered to tell the truth to all mankind, and that is what I'm doing,
Islam simply means to submit to GOD's Will, and that is what I have done.
The Qur'an was delivered by the angel Gabriel, and it is the absolute true word of GOD.
Muhammad was the last prophet in a long line of many,
Peace be upon them all,
and my hope for you is peace also.
Muhammadun Rasulu Allah.
La hawla wala quwata illa billah.

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours, Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment