Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Will you listen to REASON?


I don't know if I've posted this video on this blog before this moment. In reality it doesn't matter if i did, just pretend this is it's second coming! As you know I'm jesus christ in virtual reality. The "International Fellowship of Christian & Jews" have ordained me Mr. Jesus 2.3. The U.S.P.S. has aided them in this cause. I wonder if they understand I'm here for everyone else!

I'm talkin' 'bout everyone who is just tryin' to survive. If you're one of those who think there's more, are you sure what you believe is true? I'm not the new Messiah, and I ain't no superman. I'm simply your friendly Muslim Master Mind, come to tell humanity the TRUTH!

I know I'm not what you expected, hence this old youtube video for you. You don't have to look at my hairy face, just listen to the voice of REASON. In reality the video is short, so be patient and pay attention. You just may notice there's another voice, and that one isn't mine.

To tell you the truth, the PR man in reality is named Will.
He claims to be some Atheist guy, but he agreed there's a Universal Truth.
Does that mean he doesn't know what an atheist is, or doesn't understand what he's saying?
If you think real hard for a moment or two, maybe you'll understand what's going on!

If you still can't figure it out my friend, might I suggest you read a good book?
The book I'm thinkin' of suggesting to you is a book that contains the true word of GOD.
If you think that by suggesting you read it, I'm tryin' to convert you,
you've got another thing coming my friend.
I'm just trying to expose you to what's really in the world,
and you cannot deny that its out there!

Close your eyes, and your ears, since you're mind is closed already,
Unless of course you're ready to read the Noble Qur'an.
I commend you for your wise judgement.
Carry on, and read it real closely,
and then contemplate a little bit.

If you're honest with yourself & truthful,
you're bound to understand what reality is all about!
Just take responsibility for all that you think & do,
and try to cooperate with your fellow humans.
It ain't a race, I HOPE you know, and nobody can CHANGE that.
We're all born into this world, and then we die.
Nobody gets out of here alive!
Give all your praise to ALLAH, that you're still alive and reading this!

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours,
Jesus Christ

(but some know me as Dan the man!)

No comments:

Post a Comment