Friday, September 17, 2010

Jesus Christ! What's up with the Morning Call?

And now the thought plickens! What do you think about those people at the newspaper?
Do you think somebody rang their bell? Who do you think that could be?

In reality there's a White guy there, but he didn't make it in the letter. I don't know who he makes it with, maybe it's the Carpenter who works with him. In my mind this carpenter is sympathetic to our cause, because a Brother told me so.

I HOPE that brother was right, but know it won't CHANGE what will happen next. The reason for this is that it will be GOD's Will, no matter what that Carpenter does.

If you've got the time, & it won't cost you much money, why don't you give them a call. This is a free country you know, and you can talk to anbody you want. In reality you can even talk to GOD, don't expect HIM to answer you back though. HE doesn't talk to me, HE just shows me the signs, I've got to do the thinking for myself.

What do you think? Are you by yourself, or do you have somebody to love in your life?

I do, she's my wife - the LOVE of my life. In reality ALLAH is my reason for being, and yours too.

You may not realize it yet, but if you do before you die, you may just like the feeling you get. I know I feel fine. As a matter of fact, I feel like I've got Teen Spirit, or maybe Nirvana comes to mind. Just know that I'm as free as can be, because I'm a master mind who has mastered his mind. I don't need all sorts of material shit to keep me happy.

In reality I know the truth - you can't take those toys with you, so why do you want them in the 1st place? Not that I mind, what you want or what you desire. I know what you need, and in reality it isn't much.

How much do you want from me? I don't want anything from you. Get that through you head!

No comments:

Post a Comment