Tuesday, April 16, 2024

The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye


Sung to the Beatles tune 'Hello, Goodbye'.
Imagine 2 cousins talking about the land that was left to the both of them thousands of years ago . . .

You say, "YHWH", I say, "No Way"
You say, "Stop" and I say, "Go, go, go"
Oh no
You say, "get off my land" and I say, "i've always been here"
I don't know why you say, "get off my land", I say, "you were gone for thousands of years!"
I know why you say, "Get off my land" It's all because you believe you've been chosen!
I say, "Get High", you say, "get lost"
You say, "Why?" And I say, "it'll make you happy."
Oh no!
You say, "Get off my land" and I say, "NO FVCKIN' WAY!"
I don't know why you say, "Get off my land", when i've explained why it isn't yours.
It won't be long before you say, "Goodbye", I say, "thanx for understanding the truth"
Why, why, why, why, why, why, do you
Say, "Goodbye, goodbye, bye, bye"?
Oh no
You say, "Goodbye" and I say, "Hello, hello, hello"
I know why you'll say, "Goodbye", & i say, "Peace be upon you"
I know why you'll say, "Goodbye", & i say, "good riddance"
You say, "Yes", I say, "No" (I say, "Yes", but I may mean, "No")
You say, "Stop", I say, "Go, go, go" (it's time to go)
Oh, oh no
You say, "Goodbye" and I say, "Shalom"
I know why you'll say, "Goodbye", & why I say, "Asalam Alaikom"
I know why you'll say, "Goodbye", & you can always say, "Wa Alaikom Salam"
I know why you'll say, "Goodbye", And i'll be saying, "Hello-wow, we won!"
Hela, heba, helloa, hela heba, helloa, hela, heba, helloa
Hela, heba, helloa, (hela) hela, heba, helloa, hela, heba, helloa
Hela, heba, helloa, hela, heba, helloa, hela, heba, helloa...

No comments:

Post a Comment