Friday, March 4, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! A Poem



I woke up one morning with these words in my head, and then I wrote them down.
In reality I had a headache then, but the truth is that it's not the end of the world.

Once I finished putting the poem to paper, I said my Fajr Prayers.
To tell you the truth they are the most important ones, and you do it after the Morning Call.

The Morning Call is a newspaper near Bethlehem, and some guy there has chosen to be difficult.
In reality the man thinks he's a chosen one, but I know he isn't anything special.

He called the cops because he didn't understand, and now I've been charged with a crime.
To tell you the truth I didn't harm anyone, in reality it's all in their minds!

Mind you, I don't care what you think or do, as long as you don't bother me.
If you do you may not like what happens next, but I'm not a violent man.

I'm just Dan the Man, who loves his wife, and her name in reality is JOAN.
To tell you the truth when I see those four letters, WWJD,
I don't think of myself, I actually think of LOVE.

Love isn't GOD, so don't think like that,
for Love is just an emotion.
Crazy people love what they do,
but they do some silly things.

Like steal, & cheat, & lie all the time, and some of them even kill.
All of those are sins you know, and most are illegal too.

The Laws that man makes, in reality are many,
and they take away your freedom.

To tell you the truth, I'm a libertarian guy,
and also a Muslim Master Mind.

I've mastered my mind, and I've got peace of mind,
and I'm also a peaceful guy.

In reality I'm Mr. Jesus 2.3,
but the truth is that I'm virtually jesus christ.

I'm not a liar, and I can prove everything that I tell you right now.
I'm the master of my domain, and maintain a presence in cyber space.

Now is the time for all mankind to get it's act together,
It won't be long until you are gone,
Will you be ready for the next moment?

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, and Forever Always,
Virtually yours, Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment