Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! What's a guy gotta' do to get a little Peace?



Peace of mind is what you find when you gain the proper knowledge.
Love & Hate are transient states, and neither of them is GOD.
Allah is the word I use when I pray, each and every day.
Sometimes I do it kneeling, and at other times I don't,
but in my mind I think of GOD each & every moment.
The Infinite Reality that started everything.
We are but finite beings with a beginning and an end.
I HOPE you know that will never CHANGE,
and that is The Absolute Truth.
Once you've got that through your head,
you may begin to think about your friends.
Know that they will come & go,
but GOD will always be there.
ALLAH is the All knowing ONE,
and you should never forget that.
Remember what your mother said when you were just a brat.
"Sticks & Stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you",
and then there's the golden rule, and also - silence is golden.
In reality this trinity of things are contained in all religions.
But know they are not the same.
No man can be a god, and guru's aren't divine,
Prophets don't look for profits, they do it all for GOD.
To tell you the truth, things get confusing when there are so many of them.
If you can imagine no religion, why not imagine ONE.
In reality it's the same thing.
Just Let it BE, and you will see, that everything is perfect.
If you don't think this true, then there's something wrong with your mind.
I HOPE you know I can't CHANGE it, you'll have to do that for yourself!

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment