Monday, March 7, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! A short message for America



This is my effort for the One Faith! One Voice! endeavour. In reality we are trying to tell you all the truth. Muslims are actually peaceful, loving people. We know that ALLAH has a plan, and we are patient for it to happen.

There indeed are some of us who are confused about their faith, but don't blame me or even Islam as a whole. Remember the sordid history of Christianity. In reality they killed all sorts of people and enslaved many also. That's just the way it goes.

I HOPE you know you can't CHANGE the past, and that in reality is true. What you can do though is think it through with an open mind. You may just find that many people can't cope with reality at all.

Many have been manipulated by the media and politicians. If you seek true knowledge, you may understand what I really mean. If you want a peaceful life, you must take responsibility for what you think & do. In reality that's what Buddhists teach, and it's also true with Islam.

In reality things were going fine in the Muslim world, until the West began to colonize their lands. What makes you think that was the right thing to do? And what about the Zionists who took over Palistinian lands? They in fact are playing you for the fool, and taking all your money.

Why not pull back, and let nature takes its course? That will leave more money for the deficit, and that's the absolute truth!

Now I think I'll close this post and visit with my wife. In reality she's the love of my life, but ALLAH is my reason for being!

With An Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours, Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment