Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jesus Christ!!! Can you Imagine . . .

. . . What in reality my dream is?

If you want to know the truth, you've gotta' do it for yourself,
but here's a video that may help you out:



I'm not a graduate of any old University, but the truth is that I attended West Point.
I'm just a dude who tries to abide,
while I kill a little time, with the love of my life.
WWJD isn't what I've been thinkin',
because I simply don't have a clue.
She's a woman you see, and I'm just a man,
but we're both part of the plan.

And then there's my cousin, who I knew as a child,
she's the one with all the power.
You can Discover her name, if you click on the link,
and are curious about the reason for this post.

Stephen was Hawking Nothing at all,
to those who are Curious about it all.
The man had a reason for everything it seemed,
except for the beginning of time.

Don't you think it's time,
that somebody told you the truth,
about the reality that we all share?
I'm just the guy who can tell it like it is,
regardless what anyone believes.

I'm not gonna' repeat myself, and tell you who I am.
You're gonna' have to read a few other posts,
or watch some videos I've made.
Unless, of course, you don't have the time to kill,
and in that case, let me cut to the chase.

I'm not here to save your butt,
but there's something I've gotta' say.
The truth that sets a being free,
has nothing to do with the CHANGE,
that many HOPE for.

In reality, it takes responsibility for all you think & do,
if you want to know what the truth is.

Now do me a favor, click on this link,
and tell them you'd like me to have a show,
while you remind them of my cousin!

Thanx in advance for your time & consideration,
with this little project of mine.
God Willing, we'll get the CHANGE that many HOPE for,
without the pain that happens along the way . . .
                                                                  . . . to a new paradigm.


Peace be with those of you who are seeking the truth,
and for those of you who HOPE for some CHANGE,
may you receive exactly what you need.

For the rest of you,
and your loved ones too,
try to live long & prosper.

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours,
jesus christ

No comments:

Post a Comment