Monday, August 27, 2012

Jesus Christ!!! I didn't make this shit up!



Have you heard that there's nothing new under the sun.
And that it's all been said & done before? 
Well I'm here to tell you that neither statement is a lie,
When you know what in reality the truth is.

When I tell you that I'm virtually jesus Christ, what do you think it means?
As God is my Judge I'm here to proclaim the truth regardless what you believe.
I've been labeled Mr. Jesus 2.3 by the International Fellowship of Christians & Jews,
Who have pushed the envelope with the God of Abraham, in the HOPE for a little CHANGE.

I've been circumcised, baptized twice, and ordained a priest in these latter days,
But to tell you the truth I'm a Muslim dude, who has tested as a mastermind.
I know my reason for being here, and thank Allah for giving me life.
Now you may be wondering why I can make this claim, but I've got proof for all that I say.

Knowledge is the key to understanding me, but I'll try and explain it to you here now.
Billions of you people are expecting a guy like me to come & save the day.
I'm not here to save your butts, but to tell you what the truth is.
In reality many have told you in the past, and many say it today.

The truth can hurt, but you need to know it anyway, whether or not you like it.
We are finite beings born to die, with nothing but time on our hands.
When all is said & done you'll be gone before you know it,
And that's the way it's always been my friends.

You can HOPE that things will CHANGE in the world today,
But that ain't gonna' happen if you keep doin' it the same damn way,
of that you can be sure of.
exactly what's goin' on.
get your head out of the sand, and read between the lines.
and delivered to tell you what it is once again, whether or not you like it.

The light that we see with our own two eyes, in reality is the truth,
but what goes on between our ears is what we perceive,
and it can mess with the head for some!
you'll find your peace of mind.
Don't imagine a world that's never been,
and don't chase an impossible dream.
regardless what you hope for.
when he tells you Nothing created Everything.

The Surahs of the Noble Qur'an can help you to understand,
All you've gotta' do is open your mind,

It was delivered by the Angel Gabriel, to the final Prophet Muhammad.
Peace be upon that man and all the prophets of God.
You'd do well to spend your time making sense of them,
Instead of chasing your profits of dollars & cents,if you want to know the truth.
I was nurtured in the womb of Gabrielle,
When I was born I was given the world in a set of books, but it's all about the words we choose to use when we try to describe exactly what this is.

When the two of them agree with each other though,

All is going according to the plan that no man can ever change,
That's what Stephen is Hawking too,
After that moment in time began, he's got a reason it all.

While in my mind God is reason enough,
but you can believe whatever you choose to dude -- just don't tread on me.

I'm virtually jesus Christ and I'm here to tell you,
I'm what the worlds been waiting for,
but I'm not some sort of reincarnated being, returning to save the earth.
I'm just a man who's part of the Master's plan, tellin' it like it is.

Call it my dumb luck, coincidence or synchronicity,
but to tell you the truth it's All God's Will.
My life is an open book for one and all,
all you've gotta' do is find me in reality -- virtually speaking to you now.

Now it's time for me to tell you what to do,
if you want to discover what it's all about.
Simply contact the discovery channel right now,
and tell my cousin you wanna' see the show.
She's a big shot at the network, don't you know,
and I was born Daniel Harold McFarling.

Or you could contact the Big 'O', who's got one of her own.
She's strugglin' at the moment,
and could use the boost that she'd get introducing me to the world.

Peace be with those of you who are searching for the truth,
may you discover what your heart desires.
May the rest of you live long & prosper too,
& that goes for all your loved ones also.

With an everlasting love,
Now, & forever always,
Virtually yours, Jesus christ


No comments:

Post a Comment