Friday, July 8, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! Where is the Love?


Somebody asked me where is the love, as he denied I was filled with it.
In my mind he was full of shit, but then I'm only thinking that metaphorically!
I'm sure the guy is just a bit confused by what he doesn't understand yet.

In reality the love resides within, and that's where you can find hate also.
The truth is that they are both feelings that can't be touched, seen, or heard,
just as all our emotions are.

Some say that GOD is Love, while others believe that GOD was a man,
but I say that GOD is Reason, and there's no reason to think any man can be a god.
GOD is the Infinite Reality that transcends both time & space, the Creator of the seen & unseen.
Man is nothing but a finite being though, and in reality we are all born to die.

I HOPE you know that nothing can CHANGE that truth, no matter how hard you try.
I'm not here to save your sorry ass, and don't blame me for that,
but know that life is a gift from ALLAH, so why not thank GOD for that?

When mom & dad did the dirty deed, they provided the sperm & seed,
but it was the spark of God's Will that gave you life,
and when you die, it will be by the Will of GOD too,
unless you take your own life, but who's to say it isn't GOD's plan anyway?
I'm just a smart ass know it all, and only ALLAH is the ALL Knowing ONE.

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours,
Jesus Christ

Your friendly Libertarian, Muslim mastermind, who has mastered his mind, has peace of mind,
and in reality I'm quite the peaceful guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment