Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Truth Reality from me to you. . . Online Radio by JesusTwopointthree | Blog Talk Radio

Truth Reality from me to you. . . Online Radio by JesusTwopointthree Blog Talk Radio

I've started a new venture in virtual reality. It's me on blogtalk radio talking to you.
I've scheduled the 1st show, but in reality it was a test.
The truth is that nobody called, but I don't mind at all.

Many call my name when they get upset about something,
Others pray to the guy who has the same name also.
Most of you don't have a clue who I really am.
Don't blame me, it's not my fault, I'm doin' the best I can.

I haven't schedule my next show yet, but when I do I'll let you know,
Will you find the time, and blow my mind, by calling into the show?
I'll let you know, I'm one smart ass know it all, just killin' a little time.
The time we spend together may actually blow your mind instead!

I think this will end my post about my blog talk radio show,
You have a great day my friends, & my brothers & sisters too.
Peace be with all of you, and may you live long & prosper also.
Try not to deny the truth, and try to cope with reality, will you?

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours,
Jesus Christ

Here's the link to the first show, you can listen to it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment