Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jesus Christ!!! An ounce of Gold for my thoughts!



Some say, "a penny for your thoughts", but mine cost more than that.
I'm not here to pass around the hat.
In reality my reason for being, is simply to tell you the truth.

When I was a young man I made a promise to myself, to never regret what I do.
That doesn't mean that I've never said sorry,
but what it means is that I accept responsibility for my actions,
and I don't blame anyone for that.

Nobody needed to sacrifice themselves for the sins that I may have done, or do,
and I don't expect anybody to come and save the day, no Superman or man made god either.
In reality no man was ever a god, and no man can be divine.
It is quite possible to be conscious of GOD, but that isn't the same thing as being one.

In my mind GOD is Reason, the reason for you & me & everything, and that isn't a lie.
To tell you the truth though, ALLAH is on my mind all the time, and I thank GOD that I'm alive.
In Islam GOD has no shape or form that man can actually describe,
That's why I use the term Infinite Reality to describe the Deity.

When I went to court I didn't swear on a Bible, but I did make an oath before GOD,
I promised to tell the truth to the judge, and that's exactly what I did.
We had a good rapport, the Judge, prosecuting attorney and me.
If It wasn't for the love of my life, and the deal the lawyer had struck,
I'd have fought the charges for sure!

the prosecuting attorney didn't understand what the problem was,
and told the judge there were no overt threats,
But I had closed some emails with Mr. Jesus 2.3, and that's the absolute truth.
I've been labeled as such by a silly Rabbi guy, who keeps HOPING for CHANGE from me.

He runs the "International Fellowship of Christians & Jews", and makes $325,000.
That silly Rabbi plays his tricks on the gullible, and those with simple minds.
I'm no kid, nor am I a fool, in reality I'm a Muslim mastermind, and that Rabbi can go to hell.
In reality I don't know where the guy will go, for only GOD will be the judge.

In point of fact the name I was born with is Daniel, and that means "God is my Judge".
Harold is my middle name, and it means one who Proclaims.
I was nurtured in the womb of Gabrielle, and delivered to tell the truth of Islam,
of that you can be sure of!

The Surahs of the Noble Qur'an were delivered by the Angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad.
Peace be unto him and all the previous Prophets, including Jesus 1.0
For those of you who call this guy Christ, get this through your head,
Christ is a Greek word, and Jesus 1.0 was Semitic, so don't confuse the 2.

Greek is a language of the Indo-European persuasion, and the Indians believe in multiple gods.
Hinduism is an ethnocentric religion, just like Judaism.
If you want to join the brotherhood of man, neither of those will do.
Regardless of what you think or believe about the origin of man,
The truth is that we are just one species, and there's nothing special about you or me,
Except the fact that each one of us is unique, but in reality we all must die.

Therefore the logical conclusion is that we are both unique and exactly the same.
If that truth messes with your mind, you only have yourself to blame.
Take a moment to think it through, but first open your mind.
HOPE and CHANGE begins with you, and the government can't do it for you!

Take responsibility for all you think, and everything that you do,
and you will discover the truth that sets one free, of this I assure you.
you don't need much in this life to pursue happiness at all.
You are at liberty to do it anyway you want, but realize there are consequences too.

Don't Lie, Cheat, or Steal from anyone, and try to cooperate the best you can.
Wouldn't you prefer others treated you this way, and that is the golden rule!
don't lie just to put a smile on someones face, instead remember silence is golden.
If you're an American or watch too much American TV, you should know what 'taking the fifth' means.

And if you are the one listening to another, remember this bit of common sense,
"Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt you".
If more of you had some common sense, there just may be fewer problems in this world!
Mind you, I know that everything is alright, in fact it's all going according to the plan.
Now, are you ready for what's coming at you next?

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours,
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment