Monday, December 6, 2010

Jesus Christ!!! The truth about christ & mass



I HOPE this message finds you with enough CHANGE,
No matter what seasoned your holiday beliefs.
I'm not Paul, but I am from Gaul (I've got my French citizenship),
do you think either of us was a Jew.
In reality one was, and he was a citizen of Rome,
who knew a lot about Hellenic Society.
Do you think he had something to do with the Trinity?

To tell you the truth, do you in reality even know what I'm talking about?
Have you been trying to Imagine something that's not real,
while you're heros are dropping like flies?
You can't deny the truths that I tell you, because in reality I do not lie!
Put that in your peace pipe and take a little toke, even if you dread what I have to say.
Maybe you need it more than a drug addled simpleton, if you think you know what's going on.

I may be a smart ass know it all, but I am not the ALL KNOWING ONE.
That being is the Infinite Reality, the REASON for everything,
here before the Big Bang, & there long after you're gone,
I'm talking about the GOD who chose Abraham,
And other prophets from his clan, to reveal the truth to mankind.
Jesus 1.0 was the last of that line, he was trying to tell the Jews something.
Only a few of them listened, but they spread the word, and Paul got a hold of it.
The rest is history as they say, but not the story of GOD,
in reality it's all been about the man,
when the truth is otherwise.

The Story of GOD, and HIS word to mankind is continued from a different place in time & space,
but in reality it was still a semitic tribesman. The Seal of the Prophets, Mohammad (PBUH), and peace to all of you during this season. Know that my mind is at peace, and my intentions are peaceful.
I'm not here to lie to you, but in reality to comfort you, unless you are hiding something from yourself.

With an Everlasting Love,
NOW, & Forever Always,
virtually yours,
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment