Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jesus Christ!!! What is going on hear?

My Cuz' in the media has cut me off, is it because she can't handle the truth does she have a problem with reality? In reality the media will do whatever it wants, it doesn't let a little thing like the truth get in the way. You can always string along the facts & statistics too, to make any story go your way. In addition they use sources that are anonymous. This makes it easy for an agenda to creep on us, cuz' we don't know who started the rumor. The comics in this video were put here by GOD, but in reality they came out of the minds of men. You may not know what the references are, but the Fat Lady & Larry are real people that have died.

I HOPE you understand I didn't cause them to CHANGE from the living to the not, not even the President or Garfield the cat can do that. My doGz can't bring anybody back, and neither can I.My cuz' Ms. Media, shouldn't run away scared, cuz' you'd think if she put her mind to it she might discover a way to make money from me. In reality the Christians have been waiting for quite some time. They think I was going to arrive in some sort of Blaze of Glory, or maybe they thought I was going to be a Superman come to save the day.

The Muslims in the know, know that my arrival was promised in the Qur'an, that is the book of ALLAH's word, delivered by the Angel Gabriel. I was nurtured in the womb of Gabrielle, and delivered to tell the truth if Islam to the world.

While I have lead a good life, and always taken responsibility, I'm not the example that I want you to be. If you must follow an example, it is Mohammad (PBUH)you should heed. Find the most accurate Hadith's and aread about the Prophet (PBUH). He was a humble man, not easily provoked. When provoked though, he did what he had to to further God's Will. Insha-Allah, I will continue to do this myself.

I was going to add more to this post, but it's gotten a bit late, & I want to take a rest. I left the Father a short time ago, and only arrived at home with Love, a moment ago. Now Love is gone from my crib, was it Fate, Design, or both of them? In reality it's the trinity, i'm all alone at the moment.

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
jesus christ

No comments:

Post a Comment