Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jesus Christ!!! Is it ONE, 2, or 3?

They've Done it Again! It's the second coming I tell ya!

The "International Fellowship of Christians & Jews" have sent Jesus a letter again. This time they've given me a gift, for GOD only knows why, because in reality I'm a Muslim guy. Let's just call it GOD's Will, & now I will tell you who I am.

I'm virtually jesus christ. I don't need the gift that they gave me, but I'll probably use them just the same. The address you see in reality is mine, and now I'm Mr. Jesus 2.3. Me & my mind live near Harman Geist Stadium, It's where Love grew up over time. I was just a drifter that Love picked up, and here is where we raised our family.

Have you taken that trip to see the sights, at the stadium that I mentioned? Do it now or you won't get the joke, and maybe you'll be left out in the cold.

I'm virtually jesus christ, and if you don't believe me, you can sit on the image & rotate. I'm the guy the worlds been waiting for, which is why I can say I've got the big balls. If you still doubt the words i say, then you must be the dick in the image. I'm not the burning bush, but now i've come, & you can see the volcano in the image.

Did I tell you I was a Muslim guy? Are you ready for what's comin' at you? I'm not. I've got peace of mind, and my intentions are peaceful. I HOPE you know you can't CHANGE that. What you may need to change is your mind.

If any of these words confuse you, then forget that you ever read them. They'll still be hear if you want to try again, but remember, you may not. We've all got to end sometime.

With an Everlasting Love,
Now, & Forever Always,
virtually yours,
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment